Ready in 30 minutes
Serves 4 people
This chicken stir-fry recipe is very easy to make and very delicious to eat.
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 lb chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, bite pieces
- 1 head broccoli, stems removed
- half dozen mushrooms, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1/4 pound green beans, diced
Best Stir-Fry Sauce Ingredients:
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup water
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tbsp honey
1 Tbsp cornstarch
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir. Place the chicken in the pan and brown 4 minutes on each side. Remove from pan, slice into strips, set aside.
2. Heat remaining tablespoon of oil in a wok over high heat. Add the vegetables and sauce we prepared. Stir-fry quickly until the vegetables begin to soften. Add the chicken strips, combine well and continue to cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Serve immediately.